Terms & Conditions
Midwest Goods Inc. collects and remits taxes for California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Oregon. For Oregon, all taxes due under ORS 323.500 323.645 have been or will be paid. Virginia Tobacco Products Tax Paid. Nevada Excise Tax has been paid by Midwest Goods Inc.
Midwest Goods Inc. DOES NOT collect or remit taxes for any other states. The retailer is responsible for reporting, collecting, and remitting any applicable taxes.
1. CUSTOMER QUALIFICATION
In order to purchase products from MidwestGoods.com you must be 21 years old or older. In order to purchase you must be a valid retail business. MidwestGoods.com reserves the right to request additional documentation in support of valid retail business status. MidwestGoods.com reserves the right to cancel any orders that are found to be placed by non-qualified accounts.
WARNING: Products sold on this site contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Products sold on this site are only intended for committed smokers of legal smoking age and not by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you use a product purchased from us and experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Products sold on this site (a) may be poisonous if orally ingested, (b) are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested nor guaranteed as such, (c) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, (d) are not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition, and (e) should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
If you think someone has been exposed to an e-cigarette or liquid nicotine, call your local poison center at 1-800-222-1222 immediately.
- MidwestGoods.com will make the best effort to ship items in a timely manner.
- MidwestGoods.com cannot guarantee any shipping time-frames, and external forces can cause delays in shipping.
- Processing time for orders can take 24 to 48 hours (1 to 2 Business Days)
- Once a package has shipped, MidwestGoods.com will take NO responsibility in the carriers shipping time-frame.
- MidwestGoods.com will take NO responsibility for items lost in transit, sent to the wrong address, nor international fees charged by your country or any involved third parties.
- For more detailed information about shipping click here.
3. INCORRECT / DAMAGED / MISSING PRODUCTS
- Incorrect, damaged, or missing products must be claimed within seven days of the delivery date as indicated by your tracking information.
- Glass products (Including but not limited to Pipes, Spoons, Water Pipes, and Chillums) must have damage claims made within 48 Hours of delivery confirmation.
- If the product is incorrect or damaged, please send a photo of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line and a brief description of the problem in the body of the email.
4. DROP SHIP PRODUCTS
In an effort to offer an unmatched selection of high-quality products, we have created a drop shipping program to continue adding new products that we cannot stock in our warehouse. Drop shipping is a service provided by a select number of vendors.
Drop shippers may not have access to all shipping methods, and therefore may use a comparable service to what you have selected.
Drop shippers are excluded from the same day shipping policy.
Drop shipped products can take 24-48 hours to process after payment is completed.
If you have a questions about an order containing drop shipped products, or if an order arrived damaged or incorrect, please email email@example.com with the follow information:
- Your order number in the subject line. This can be found in your account or on the packing slip provided with the order.
- A brief description of the problem.
- If a product arrived incorrect or damaged, please send images of the product for our record.
Upon receiving notice that there has been an error with a drop shipped product, we will communicate to the vendor that shipped your order to get it corrected as quickly as possible.
Not all drop shippers are product manufacturers, please do not attempt to contact a manufacturer directly with a question or concern about a drop shipped product.
5. WARRANTY AND RETURNS
- Defective items may be returned within thirty days of the delivery date as indicated by your tracking information.
- Items damaged by miss-use or improper care are not covered by our warranty policy.
- For sanitary reasons, as well as the general safety of our staff, we DO NOT accept returns of: atomizers, clearomizers, cartomizers, bottled liquid, drip tips, batteries, wick, or wire.
- All sales on E-Liquid are final without exception. E-Liquid cannot be returned or exchanged for another flavor.
- Clearance Items: All clearance items are sold as is without warranty and are not returnable.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, unless the incorrect product is sent by error of MidwestGoods.com.
- Upon receipt of a return, our Returns Department will inspect and test every product. If found defective, we will issue a store credit or replacement depending on the requested resolution of the customer. If a replacement device is not available, MidwestGoods.com reserves the right to issue a credit.
- Returns must include everything that came with the product. This includes starter kits and bundled products. We must also have the original packaging returned to us.
- All returns are subject to case by case exceptions. Please contact us if you are having a problem with a product purchased from MidwestGoods.com and we will do our best to assist you.
6. LOYALTY REWARD COUPON CODES
Loyalty Reward Coupon codes are not refundable. If Loyalty Rewards Coupons are used in an order in which missing products or products been deleted, or products that have been returned from your order,your rewards points will be reinstated and remaining itemize amount paid for those items to be applied as store credit.
7. SALES & UNIQUE COUPON CODES
Sales coupon code cannot be reinstated if there are missing products or products that have been deleted, or products that have been returned, itemize amount paid for those items is to be applied as store credit. Code can be used more than once.
Unique Coupon Codes- cannot be reinstated if there are missing products or products that have been deleted, or products that have been returned, itemize amount paid for those items is to be applied as store credit. Code can only be reinstated if complete order is cancelled.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, OUR SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR ANY FORM OF MALICIOUS CODE, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR OWN LEGAL COUNSEL REGARDING THE LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES.
11. CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Midwest Distribution Illinois USA
1001 Foster Ave
Bensenville, Illinois 60106
630-912-2673 (Customer Support: 8AM to 7PM Mon-Fri)
Midwest Distribution Illinois is a Division of Midwest Goods Inc headquartered in Illinois, USA