READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer's recommendations for use and care of your device.
- If your vape device did not come with instructions or you have further questions, contact the manufacturer.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S REQUIREMENTS.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE, BATTERIES, CHARGER, PARTS AND E-LIQUIDS AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Don’t use a damaged or wet battery.
- Replace the batteries if they get damaged or wet.
- If your vape device gets damaged and the batteries are not replaceable, contact the manufacturer.
- Check for visible damage, including the outer insulation jacket.
- NEVER REMOVE THE INSULATION ON A BATTERY.
- DO NOT USE A BATTERY WITH A MISSING OR TORN INSULATION JACKET.
Don’t use the wrong battery.
- Only use batteries recommended for your device.
- Don't mix different brands of batteries.
- Don’t use batteries with different charge levels.
- Don’t use batteries with different mAh ratings.
- Don’t use old and new batteries together.
- If replacing multiple batteries in your vape, replace them all.
- ALWAYS USE A BATTERY SPECIFICALLY RATED FOR YOUR DEVICE.
Don’t store loose batteries in your pocket.
- Keep loose batteries in a case to prevent contact with metal objects.
- Don’t let batteries come into contact with coins, keys, or other metals in your pocket.
Don’t expose your device to extreme temperatures.
- Protect your vape by not leaving it in direct sunlight or in freezing cold temperatures.
- Do not store your vape in your car.
Never charge your vape device with the wrong charger.
- Do NOT use a phone or tablet charger.
- Always use the charger that came with it.
- Charge your vape on a clean, flat, hard surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire.
- Charge your vape someplace where you can clearly see it.
- Don’t charge your vape device overnight or leave it charging unattended.
Don’t install batteries backwards.
- Follow the manufacturer’s markings for correct polarity (+ / -).
- IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR FIRE HAZARD.
Don't remove or disable safety features.
Battery Safety Guide
Please educate your customers about battery safety every single time they purchase any battery.
For your convenience we have attached a Battery Safety Guide.
Please print this battery safety guide and hand it to every customer who purchases any battery you
receive from Midwest Distribution. It should also be posted in your retail location for general public awareness.
*FOR MORE INFORMATION https://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/ProductsIngredientsComponents/ucm539362.htm